Wednesday, May 9, 2012

No Longer Friends




All Over A Guy

I was normally always happy
Well, before I screwed my life up
I was loved and my friends cared for me
Now, you have destroyed me

I now live in HELL
I once trusted you
I considered you a friend
My best one since 3rd grade

Now all you do is ignore me
As if I were to be dead
And just think this happened over a guy
YOUR boyfriend...

He changed you, you are so different now
Now all I want to do is lay down in my bed 
and try not to think about what had happened to our friendship 
But I can't resist thinking about it

I just wanna turn to my last resort... and that is to DIE
I just wish I could go back in time
Because I used to like her guy
I don't know what I was thinking

They looked so cute together, she was my bestfriend
I must have really screwed up
When I call her... she doesn't answer
When I message her on the computer... she goes away

I wish I could go back
But this time I hold in my temptations
Only time will tell
I wish I would just die 

To leave this horrible life of mine behind
Maybe if I was gone she would remember  
Keep her friends before her boyfriend
But will she remember me when i'm gone??

Well, let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment