Friday, May 4, 2012

JESUS WANTS TO REMIND YOU... HE LOVES YOU!!!


A  Love  Letter  From  Jesus
      How  are  you?  I  just  had  to  send  you  this  letter  to  tell  you  how  much I  love  you  and  care  about  you.  I  saw  you  yesterday  as  you  were walking  with  your  friends.  I  waited  all  day,  hoping  you  would  walk  and talk  with  me  also.  As  evening  drew  near,  I  gave  you  a  sunset  to  close your  day,  and  a  cool  breeze  to  rest  you,  then  I  waited  but  you  never  came.  O  yes,  it  hurt  me,  but  I  love  you  because  I'm  your  friend.
    I  saw  you  fall  asleep  last  night,  and  I  longed  to  touch  your  brow,  so  I  spilled  moonlight  upon  your  pillow  and  your  face. . .  Again  I  waited,  wanting  to  rush  down  so  we  could  talk.  I  have  so  many  gifts  for  you.
    You  awakened  late  this  morning  and  rushed  off  for  the  day.  My  tears  were  in  the  rain.  Today  you  looked  so  sad,  so  alone,  it  makes  my  heart ache  because  I understand.  My  friends  let  me  down  and  hurt  me  many  times,  but  I  love  you.  I  try  to  tell  you  in  the  quiet,  green  grass.  I whisper  it  in  the  leaves  and  trees  and  breathe  it  in  the  color  of  the flowers.  I  shout  it  to  you  in  the  mountain  streams,  and  give  the  birds love  songs  to  sing.  I  clothe  you  with  warm  sunshine  and  perfume  the air.  My  love  for  you  is  deeper  than  the  oceans  and  bigger  than  the biggest  want  or  need  you  could  ever  have.
     If  you  would  trust  in  me,  we  could  spend  eternity  together  in  heaven. I  know  how  hard  it  is  on  earth.  I  really  know  because  I  was  there,  and I  want  to  help  you.  My  Father  wants  to  help  you  too.  He's  that  way, you  know.  Just  call  me,  ask  me,  talk  to  me.  It's  your  decision. . . Remember,  I  will  wait  for  you. . .  Because  I  LOVE  YOU!


                                          Your  Friend, 

                                                                    
                                                        Jesus  Christ





No comments:

Post a Comment