Thursday, May 10, 2012

I JUST WANNA LET U KNOW...

I GOT A THING FOR YOU

I got a thing for you,
only if you knew,
That this friendship
can grow to be so much more

These feelings I can hide,
I just try to put them to the side.
The more and more I see your face,
I want to be nearby in your space.

Oh and that voice, oh that voice,
Just takes my breathe away
I want no other option, no other choice
In my heart you will forever stay.

I wish you knew
How I really adore you
Care for you, miss you,
love you, and want to make love to
YOU!

I'm not willing to let you go;
I WANT TO BE YOUR LADY,
But if  it can't be so,
I just want you to know,
I GOT A THING FOR YOU,
BABY!!!

                                                  -SHARON DENISE WILLIAMS
(for that special someone, and you know who you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment