Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Giving It All Some Thought


 
Well, here I am two years later, almost to the date  from my first article on “Say What’s on Your Mind!”

No I have not seen the man of after twenty years together, and he who broke my heart, but I still think of what I should have said when I had the chance. I go through moments and sometimes hours of making up my speech for when I do, if ever, I see him again. And then after I have completed my thoughts, I get the thoughts of: He doesn’t deserve

My time, and How could I ever think I could forgive him? I never will ever forgive him, I just miss him. He broke my heart and someone who is as strong as a mighty Oak, I have faced my limits and I can’t strongly enough stress how much you need to “SAY WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND” when you are dealing with your love, relationships and each other.

Don’t be like me or think you could never be like me ... I would never have thought I would be regretting to say what was clearly on my mind and in my heart until two years ago and still regarding this same matter, still today.

Think things through, take all the time you may need to be absolutely positive you are saying what you truly feel. One never knows, maybe you won’t be looking back. Good luck to you all and take the words from a female who wished someone just gave me this simple advice. When you are in the midst of turmoil in a relationship, stop, and think.
 Write a list of all the things that you need to have answered or cleared up and maybe, just maybe you will be surprised and get honesty and closure if this is what you seek.

Sincerely,
SAM




No comments:

Post a Comment